Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: linked subreport parameters Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
z9962
Senior Member
Senior Member
Avatar

Joined: 04 Jul 2012
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 161
Quote z9962 Replybullet Topic: linked subreport parameters
     Posted: 16 Jul 2012 at 9:13am
Hello,
I am currently writing a POC, and am unable to test at the moment...

Is it possible to link a formula to a parameter in a subreport. I believe you can only link parameters to parameters, though not sure if this is different in latter versions on Crystal Report...

And I DONT mean just linking in the select criteria, I mean a direct link parameter to parameter.

Thanks
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum