Joined: 23 Apr 2012
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 33
Topic: Reporting images in Crystal Reports 2008 Posted: 05 Jul 2012 at 1:54pm
For those of you who know how to replace an image with a different image within Crystal Reports, Please Help!!!
I am creating a report that will pull image files such PDF files etc. into the main report.
So far, I have imported an image placeholder that is located on my local server. Its location will never change.
The image location is: D:\BlazeLIMS Data\Attachments\BlazeLIMS\TestDoc\Place Holder Image for Image Capture.jpg
The database field that retrieves this file path is: {doc_file.df_filename}
{doc_file.df_filename}
will link to the image that I will want to have on the main report each
time it is run. This image will always be different as well.
I
am attempting to use the "Graphic Location" formula box to write a
formula that will replace the (Place Holder Image for Image Capture.jpg)
with the image that is linked to my database field:
{doc_file.df_filename}.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum