Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: Weird Issue... Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
vbarroso
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 03 Jul 2012
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1
Quote vbarroso Replybullet Topic: Weird Issue...
     Posted: 03 Jul 2012 at 9:55am
I'm having a strange issue -- whenever I open up a Crystal Report, the right half of it is in blue. I tried opening multiple different ones, but the same result. See image attached.


IP IP Logged
z9962
Senior Member
Senior Member
Avatar

Joined: 04 Jul 2012
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 161
Quote z9962 Replybullet Posted: 04 Jul 2012 at 2:53am
To me this looks like the page setup has changed, check that you have the correct paper size selected eg A4 Portrait.
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum