Joined: 18 Jun 2012
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 12
Topic: Suppress Group Header when no records Posted: 02 Jul 2012 at 9:45am
I did grouping on Emp no. Then I suppressed Details section based on some conditions. Thus there is no record for some group headers. I need to suppress the Group Headers which does not records.
Can someone please provide me the solution for this.
Joined: 19 Dec 2008
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 9053
Posted: 02 Jul 2012 at 10:24am
you can use summary functions to suppress headers.
this means you will need to convert your suppression at the row level into some sort of useable summary.
normally it would be just a flag formula field like "if condition then 0 else 1" YOu can then sum this flag fomrula at the group level and if the sum=0 then suppress.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum