Joined: 21 Dec 2007
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 4374
Posted: 28 Jun 2012 at 3:27am
I am guessing, but the array is basically an unknown to the report, so it doesn't know how to use it in the selection.
I would try using it in the filter selection portion. There you can write a formula that can check the correct field against the correct value in the array.
Joined: 21 Dec 2007
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 4374
Posted: 29 Jun 2012 at 6:42am
perhaps I used 'formula' incorrectly. In the record filter selection, add the logical code (this is what I meant by 'formula'..sorry) that will result in true (keep the row of data) or false(omit this record)
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum