Joined: 20 Jun 2012
Location: Brazil
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 23
Topic: Formula Posted: 22 Jun 2012 at 2:45am
I created a formula to calculate the turnover of products. I wanted to make their sum for each group, but when I go in this summary field rotation does not appear there for me tocarry outthe sum.
( Formula criada: if {@Cobertura} > 0 then 360 / {@Cobertura} )
Could someone tell me why he does not appear? Or what should I do so I could calculate the sum of the field per group.
Joined: 20 Jun 2012
Location: Brazil
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 23
Posted: 22 Jun 2012 at 8:12am
of formulaof{@cobertura}is:
if Sum ({@ConsumoMedio}, {AGR_DEM_MOV_ITENS_V.ID_PRODUTO}) > 0 then ( Sum ({@SaldoFinal}, {AGR_DEM_MOV_ITENS_V.ID_PRODUTO}) / Sum ({@ConsumoMedio}, {AGR_DEM_MOV_ITENS_V.ID_PRODUTO}) ) * 30
that's whyI'm notableto addthe field turnover of products. {@giro}?? Because theformulacontains {@cobertura} andturningfields thatinvolvesums ofanother formulais notpossible to calculate?
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum