Joined: 20 Jun 2012
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1
Topic: Formatting 1st page of report Posted: 21 Jun 2012 at 4:33am
I created a report several years ago and it always worked fine until a coupld of months ago. The first page of the report is blank except for the report header and page footer. There doesn't appear to be any difference in the formatting between the current report and the same report designed for the previous years. Any Ideas??
Joined: 29 Oct 2009
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1587
Posted: 21 Jun 2012 at 6:52am
I am assuming that you have group and you want that group kept together. Now the group has grown to be more than one page. Two choices, uncheck the keep group together or in the section expert for the group header in the New Page Before put a formula not(OnFirstRecord). It has been a while since I have had to do this, I believe that is the correct formula.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum