Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: Memory issue ? Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
Wim Rippen
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 15 Jun 2010
Location: Netherlands
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 19
Quote Wim Rippen Replybullet Topic: Memory issue ?
     Posted: 15 Jun 2012 at 9:12pm
I have CR XI and start to work with Filemaker data.
If I start with simple address in page header, I get in the upper part 793
(1 upto 793) but belowe the total I see 43123 ,which is indeed the total
addresses in the database.
Why is that, and how to get the total in the upper part (for sending mailing reports later on) ?
Thanks for any help.
William
 
IP IP Logged
hilfy
Admin Group
Admin Group
Avatar

Joined: 20 Nov 2006
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 3702
Quote hilfy Replybullet Posted: 18 Jun 2012 at 3:43am
What type of section are you adding the numbers to?  How are you getting your count - a summary or a running total?
 
-Dell
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum