Joined: 15 Dec 2009
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 44
Topic: Multiple page footer does not suppress Posted: 12 Jun 2012 at 12:10pm
I have a report that gives the user the option of choosing 1 record per page or 4 records per page. I have 2 separate page footers for each of these that are not the same size. When I run a report for 4 per page I can only get 3 per page because even though the larger page footer is suppressed it still takes place on the report. Any solutions out there?
Joined: 20 Nov 2006
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 3702
Posted: 13 Jun 2012 at 9:01am
I have every section calculated to the inch so that they all ad up to 8.5 inches including margins.
However, that doesn't necessarily take into account the amount of "unprintable" space that is required by the printer. I would try turning on "No Printer (optimize for screen display)" in the Page Setup. You could also play with the "Dissociate Formatting Page Size and Printer Paper Size" setting to see whether that helps.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum