Joined: 09 May 2012
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 18
Topic: Formula to conditionally format Posted: 05 Jun 2012 at 11:06am
I'm trying to change the font color for the caller with the most and the least calls. This is what I have but it's not working and I'm getting myself lost in all the IFs! I know for a fact there is an easier way to do this though, who can help my hair stay in head? :)
if {@EBG} < {@MLM} then
if {@EBG} < {@NSG} then
if {@EBG} < {@CEW} then
if {@EBG} < {@RJB} then
if {@EBG} < {@CMK} then crRed
Else
if {@EBG} > {@MLM} then
if {@EBG} > {@NSG} then
if {@EBG} > {@CEW} then
if {@EBG} > {@RJB} then
if {@EBG} > {@CMK} then crLime
Else DefaultAttribute
Joined: 09 May 2012
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 18
Posted: 06 Jun 2012 at 7:09am
It helped perfectly!! THank you.
I had tried it this way before but made a slight error in the way I did it so I had headed off on a tangent. Thanks for putting me back on track. Works a dream now :)
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum