Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: How to go to next page if all doesn't fit on page Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
mutlyp
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 30 May 2012
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 8
Quote mutlyp Replybullet Topic: How to go to next page if all doesn't fit on page
     Posted: 30 May 2012 at 10:44am
I have a report that has several subreports in the details. I have two groups with the 2nd group footer containing another subreport.
 
The Subreports all "Can Grow".
 
What I would like is that if all of the 2nd group does not fit on the page, the group goes to the next page.
 
So lets say I have 3 records. The first 2 records fit on the page. But the 3rd record would onle show half the record on page one and the rest would show on page 2.
I would like the frist 2 records to show on page one. Then all of the 3rd record show on the second page.
 
The only thing I have found is in the "New Page After" but that put each record on one page.
 
How can I do this?
Please help.
Thanks
Matt
IP IP Logged
DBlank
Moderator
Moderator


Joined: 19 Dec 2008
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 9053
Quote DBlank Replybullet Posted: 30 May 2012 at 10:53am
open group expert
select group level that you want to keep togther 
click on options button
click on options tab
mark 'keep group together' as true


Edited by DBlank - 30 May 2012 at 10:54am
IP IP Logged
mutlyp
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 30 May 2012
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 8
Quote mutlyp Replybullet Posted: 30 May 2012 at 11:19am

Thanks that worked great!

Thanks again
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum