Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: Formula to count calls on certain date Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
martinbanks
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 09 May 2012
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 18
Quote martinbanks Replybullet Topic: Formula to count calls on certain date
     Posted: 21 May 2012 at 8:05am
Can anyone see what I am misunderstanding about this formula?
Count({ARRELATIONSHIP.ARRELID},{CTCALLLOG.CTCLINITDT},{CTCALLLOG.CTCLINITDT}= CurrentDateTime-DayOfWeek(CurrentDateTime)-28)

I am receiving a message that highlights the final part and says that the group function must be a string.



Extra info: What I was trying to do was get a report that shows us a count of calls per day for each client, down in a list, subtotalling each week for the last month. I want to make this report go across the page left-to-right instead. So i made 4 sub reports that all worked perfectly but when I put them in my main report it didn't work. So now I am trying to make a formula that will work out each day and put one for each day, jsut changing the final number on the end of the formula.

Edited by martinbanks - 21 May 2012 at 8:05am
IP IP Logged
kevlray
Admin Group
Admin Group
Avatar

Joined: 29 Oct 2009
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1587
Quote kevlray Replybullet Posted: 22 May 2012 at 6:35am
Your third argument in the count function does not match one of the valid values for the condition field.  I am not sure what your field type is for the group.  Check CR help.
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum