Hello,
I am hoping someone can help.
This is a report of employe expenses by pay period so each employee has 3 rows in the month.
The details are all employee data.
The Group 3 Summarizes by Employee and totals correctly. It includes a formual field called @Child Sum Cov Life Amount that divides the employee total by the number of pay periods so if there are 3 lines of 10,000 and 3 pay periods, this field should read 10,000 not 30,000 and it does.
The Group 2 Summarizes by Employee Type. There are no totals in this group.
Group 1 Summarizes by Employee Type Category. It summarizes everything from Group 3 correctly but will not Sum the field @Child Sum Cov Life Amount. How Can I summarize this field by group so that it isn't summarizing 30,0000 instead of the accurate 10,000?
I have attached a screen shot as well. Thanks!
Edited by Tdavie - 16 May 2012 at 5:03am