Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: How to display master page numbers in subreports? Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
talbot_sk
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 15 May 2012
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1
Quote talbot_sk Replybullet Topic: How to display master page numbers in subreports?
     Posted: 15 May 2012 at 12:10am
Hi. I have many master reports and I would like to unify the page headers of all of them by creating special sub report (template) which should display page numbers, print date, name of company etc. I want to avoid to put all of these information in each master report everytime I create new master report.
1. Is it possible to show master report page numbers N of M in the subreport without creating shared variable in each master report?
2. Should I use different method for creating such template?
Thank you very much for the help.
B.
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum