Joined: 09 May 2012
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 18
Topic: duplex form Posted: 10 May 2012 at 4:15am
I am using Crystal 2008 and would like to know what is the best practice for setting up a 2 sided form. I am working on a form using legal size paper with a letter and a 2 -sided postcard at the bottom. Any help will be appreciated. Thanks. I'm new at this.
Joined: 21 Dec 2007
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 4374
Posted: 11 May 2012 at 4:09am
there isn't really any.
I would try changing the paper size so that 1 page is, what, 8.5 x 28 and laying out the report that way.
the other method would be trying to make the report print the details on every other page, but nothing comes to mind as to how one might accomplish that.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum