Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: Report Application Server 9 on Win Server 2008 64 Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
Lurch
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 27 Apr 2012
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1
Quote Lurch Replybullet Topic: Report Application Server 9 on Win Server 2008 64
     Posted: 27 Apr 2012 at 3:18am
I'm trying to migrate an old application that uses Crystal Reports Application Server 9 to a Windows 2008 64 Bit Server. I'm able to install the report application server and start the service, but when I try to load the report I get the following error:
 
clientdoc.dll error '80004005'
 
Is it possible to run cras 9 on windows 2008 server, 64 bit and if so what would I need to do to make this work?
 
Also I forgot to mention, the app I'm migrating is a classic asp app with crystal 9, not a .net app.
 
Thanks a lot,
Lurch


Edited by Lurch - 27 Apr 2012 at 5:08am
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum