Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: Chart data label Customizing Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
Fran
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 21 Apr 2012
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1
Quote Fran Replybullet Topic: Chart data label Customizing
     Posted: 22 Apr 2012 at 3:50am
I have CR Developer V 14.0.2.364.  I have a stock Chart with hi and low values for a group of 40 risers and about 25 different records for each (min / max) charted, and all is good.
 
Where I am having difficulty is understanding how I can change the data label to have the following characteristics:
1) Instead of showing the max value of the charted riser, I want to calculate the percent of change from the min to the max that is charted, and display this value.  Something like this:
    (max-min) / min
I cannot see how I can edit the data text to make this custom value appear....where is the editor?
 
2) If the value exceeds a percentage, turn the text red, looks like I can do this part Ok.
 
Any guidance is greatly appreciated.....
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum