Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: Set DataSOurce to List Of Object Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
sparvizkhani
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 21 Apr 2012
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1
Quote sparvizkhani Replybullet Topic: Set DataSOurce to List Of Object
     Posted: 21 Apr 2012 at 2:42am
Hi
I Have problem Like Below
 
I have set database Filds of my report by .NetObject(a class in my Project)
 
When I set DataSource Of report to List of object Like this:
 

List<Object> objList= new List<Object>();

objList=getListByLinq();
rep.SetDataSource(list);
 
I recieve this Error:
DataSet does not support System.Nullable<>.
 
Is there any one to help me???
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum