Topic: Suppress null or duplicated rows Posted: 20 Apr 2012 at 7:29am
I tried to use suppress/suppress if duplicate from format editor under common tab to accomplish below, but it failed.
1) I don’t' want to display any row that has null (shows blank on the report) for a report column "x" 2) Remove duplicated rows on the report. Is there equivalent “select distinct" function in Crystal report?
Joined: 13 Jun 2011
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 475
Posted: 20 Apr 2012 at 9:29am
for 1) I don’t' want to display any row that has null (shows blank on the report) for a report column "x"
try
section expert >> highlight details>>click X-2 button next to
suppress no drill down >> putt isnull(report column "x")
for 2) Remove duplicated rows on the report. Is there equivalent “select distinct" function in Crystal report?
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum