Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: Crystal Reports (2008)- Scheduling Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
teenagree
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 03 Apr 2012
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 4
Quote teenagree Replybullet Topic: Crystal Reports (2008)- Scheduling
     Posted: 09 Apr 2012 at 10:55am
Can someone be able to help me how to schedule Crystal Reports (2008) with dynamic cascaded prompts, using BO Publications?I am not using a Universe, but importing database tables from teradata and using the fields in the report.

I need to schedule a report that give me 10 different reports for 10 different Countries. I have different levels of cascaded dynamic parameters in the report State>>Region>>Place>>Shop . For scheduling, how should I include Country as a parameter in the report? While running the publication, I don't want to supply values for the 4 parameters, except the Country.

I tried using not hasvalue function in the report and the report now can run for ALL values if I don't specify any parameter values. But while I tried to schedule this report through publications, I am getting 10 different reports but all of them are blank. I am using viewer 2011.

Am I doing something wrong in Record /Group Selection? I have been asking this question in many forums, but no luck. Can anyone please help me resolving this or suggest me a proper way that works? Thanks in advance
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum