Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: Using Multiple CSVs as a data source Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
kinhell
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 04 Apr 2012
Location: United Kingdom
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1
Quote kinhell Replybullet Topic: Using Multiple CSVs as a data source
     Posted: 04 Apr 2012 at 5:55am
I have a scenario where I have a main csv file with data which contains vehicle details and another file which has comments for that vehicle. There can be multiple comments for each vehicle. I have set up the files and linked them using the vehicle registration. When I produce a simple report on the vehicle it prints the report multiple times. ie for vehicle registration ABC which has 3 comment lines for it, it does 3 pages
abc comment line1
abc comment line2
abc comment line3

rather than have the comments all together.I think some sort of grouping is required maybe and could do with some advice please.
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum