Joined: 02 Aug 2011
Location: India
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 8
Topic: Parameter Filter Posted: 04 Apr 2012 at 4:17am
Hi all,
I am using crystal report with sap b1.
In crystal report i want to filter the second parameter based on the first parameter.It works well if the second parameter is a combo box.but i want it in CFL.So when i try it in CFL its not filtering.The values are displayed without filtering.Any suggestions pls..
Joined: 30 Aug 2012
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 4
Posted: 30 Aug 2012 at 11:27pm
Hi Dav,
May I know how to filter 2nd parameter based on 1st parameter value using combobox?
I have a table A with date and categories, so my 1st parameter is a date selection and 2nd parameter is the category. If I select 1st parameter as 1/1/2012, I want to show CAT1,CAT 2 and CAT 5 in 2nd parameter.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum