Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: Error Publishing Report Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
RiddleMeThis
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 28 Sep 2011
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 6
Quote RiddleMeThis Replybullet Topic: Error Publishing Report
     Posted: 03 Apr 2012 at 11:08am
Trying to publish a report to our server and I keep getting this error message:

"There was an error while writing data back to the server: Failed to commit objects to server : Duplicate object name in the same folder"

I don't see any object with the same name, none, not even close. So I have zero idea of what is going on here.

Any ideas? Crystal Reports 10 is what we are using.

IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum