Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: Chart legends and changing font size Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
Neales
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 01 Feb 2012
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 13
Quote Neales Replybullet Topic: Chart legends and changing font size
     Posted: 27 Mar 2012 at 6:02am
I've created my first chart in Crystal and I cannot change the font size of the legend.
 
I select a certain size but it reverts straight back to another (smaller) size. Is there anyway to increase the font size even if it means increasing the legend box which for some reason I cannot alter either (it just moves the legend on the chart but doesnt increase the size of it.)
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum