Joined: 26 Mar 2012
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1
Topic: numbering multi section pages Posted: 27 Mar 2012 at 12:50am
I'm printing an inventory report. It has tag numbers in squence, (1,2,3). The report is build for three tag number forms to a page. Then we will cut the sheets so the tags are individual. How do I create the report so the tag number 2 goes to the next page, tag number 3 goes to the third page etc. so that when I cut them the stack will be in order? Could go a hundred deep then start the second tag on page one as number 101.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum