|
Hey everybody! I have a rather perplexing issue that I am hoping someone here can point out the obvious thing I am missing. Alright, so I have a cross tab and each field in the first row is a count of a few fields in another table; e.g.: counts number of female members. What I need to do is highlight the cross tab field in this row that has the highest number of members. I cannot seem to figure out how to do it; I have the concept in my head, but I am a C++ programmer and a complete n00b in CR. The way I could think of doing this is to store the previous fields value in a separate field from the cross tab that is suppressed that I can then compare the current field to to check if it is high/low and then highlight accordingly. I have spent a good week trying to figure out how to do this to no avail. Any help at all would be amazing :) Thanks in advance!
|