Hi All,
I am new to CR. I have version 11. I am trying to filter my results so that I only include records that have a count of 1. I am doing this by joining two tables together. After putting this query into the SQL Expression Field, and then setting my selection criteria for this SQL Expression Query = 1, I get no hits at all.
Where do I need to look to troubleshoot this problem?
Here is my entire query (found in my record selection formula editor):
isnull ({PARKCITE.COURTDATE}) and
{PARKCITE.RECSTATUS} = "CL" and
{PARKCITE.TOTALNSFFEESPAID} <= 0.00 and
{PARKCITE.RECCLEAREDREASON} in ["DP", "DPC", "PD"] and
not ({PARKCITE.SECTOR1} startswith "NSF") and
{@ThisYear} =
{@YearRecStatusDate} and
tonumber(
{@LastMonth}) =
{@MonthRecStatusDate} and
{PARKCITE.TOTALCASHPAID} = {PARKCITE.TOTALFINESANDFEES} and
{%chargebacks} = 1.00
Here is my SQL Expression (named chargebacks):
(select count(*) from etecdba.parkcite
where uniquekey = view_parkmaster_payment.parentkey)
Where do I need to look to troubleshoot this problem?