Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: Cross tab Calculation on Summary Fields Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
mchughl1
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 15 Mar 2012
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1
Quote mchughl1 Replybullet Topic: Cross tab Calculation on Summary Fields
     Posted: 15 Mar 2012 at 4:14am
Hi

I have a crosstab that I need help with. I want to calculate for each employee at a location the percent billable each month.
My cross tab is set up as follows
Location                            m1          m2       Total
UK           BILLED             274.5     355.5   630.00
              AVAILABLE        239.69  321.69  561.38
              @Embedded    114.52   110.51 112.22

with billed being a sum of the hours billed, available being a sum of the hours available and the embedded summary being set up as follows
(GridValueAt (CurrentRowIndex, CurrentColumnIndex ,0 ) / GridValueAt (CurrentRowIndex, CurrentColumnIndex ,1 ) )*100.

What I want to do now is to hide the billed and the available rows and to just show the embedded summary cell in the crosstab. I tried to use suppress but you are still left with the white space that may cause problems when we export to excel.

Any ideas.  I am using crystal 2008

Maybe the embedded summary is not the way to go with this

Edited by mchughl1 - 15 Mar 2012 at 5:09am
IP IP Logged
kostya1122
Senior Member
Senior Member
Avatar

Joined: 13 Jun 2011
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 475
Quote kostya1122 Replybullet Posted: 15 Mar 2012 at 11:33am
not sure if this will work but try using a formula like
(table.BILLED/table.AVAILABLE)*100
instead of
(GridValueAt (CurrentRowIndex, CurrentColumnIndex ,0 ) / GridValueAt (CurrentRowIndex, CurrentColumnIndex ,1 ) )*100


IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum