|
Hi,
I am trying to get the most recent hearing officer and the most recent hearing date. I should also show the most recent hearing ID and any appeal numbers that do not have a disposition for the client. I am also trying to sort by total age, so I can help prevent them from becoming late.
Hearing Officer
Client ID
Disposition = null
Appeal # (1 to many)
Hearing #(can be many if rescheduled = R)
Hearing Date = should be currentdate-1 for this report.
Timely = less than 30 days unless there is an R or an exception - then it is timely if done within 90 days.
I have tried to give all the fields and as much info as possible to help solve my issue.
I have the timely formula for 90 days with R or exception, but I have hearings pop that are untimely with an O that have not been rescheduled.
Thanks for your help. Babea
|