Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: How to Display Report Execution Time Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
ynixon
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 12 Mar 2012
Location: Israel
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 2
Quote ynixon Replybullet Topic: How to Display Report Execution Time
     Posted: 12 Mar 2012 at 11:06pm
How can I display the report execution time.
Are there any variables for this ?
can I printout client side report preparation time Vs database time ?
I am using client server crystal 11 on Oracle database

Edited by ynixon - 12 Mar 2012 at 11:35pm
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum