Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: Format issue after deploying to BOE Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
forum_usr
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 05 Mar 2012
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 6
Quote forum_usr Replybullet Topic: Format issue after deploying to BOE
     Posted: 12 Mar 2012 at 6:14pm
Hi Gurus,

I m trying to develop forms in crystal reports using text boxes. Once I align the text boxes, I deploy the report to Business Objects Enterprise (BOE) to see how it looks there and surprisingly, some boxes are not aligned anymore. Do you believe that there is a better Design than making forms by using text boxes? I do not want to use OLE embedded forms.

I'd really appreciate your suggestions.

Thank you
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum