Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: What accessories/cables should I buy for apple? Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
Gianikas
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 11 Mar 2012
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1
Quote Gianikas Replybullet Topic: What accessories/cables should I buy for apple?
     Posted: 11 Mar 2012 at 10:37pm
What accessories/cables should I buy for this apple computer?
The other day I found an imac g5 17" computer in my alley. It probably doesn't work but I was just curious about what cables/accessories I need for it. All that was out there was the actual monitor/desktop. There were no cables with it. (By the way if you can't tell I am not experienced with computers)
Thanks any info is appreciated!































china trade android 4.0 8 Inch tablet pc android tablet pc
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum