Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: Error I am getting Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
dbodell
Groupie
Groupie
Avatar

Joined: 08 Nov 2011
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 53
Quote dbodell Replybullet Topic: Error I am getting
     Posted: 08 Mar 2012 at 8:17am

I have a report that seems somehow to have gotten corrupted. I am getting the following error when previewing:

 
 
an error has occurred on a script on this page
 
Line   11
char   1
Error: '_pe' is undefined
Code  0
URL
 
 
I desperately need this report to work again. I have no idea what this error means or how to fix it. When I click OK, it presents another error like this one only with a different line, char, and error. Then if I hit OK with it again, it presents a very strangely formatted prompt screen.
 
Thanks,
D. Bodell
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum