Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: MS Access 2003, Crystal Reports 11.5 Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
rbvinc
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 14 Jul 2009
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 4
Quote rbvinc Replybullet Topic: MS Access 2003, Crystal Reports 11.5
     Posted: 07 Mar 2012 at 7:49am
Refrasing question. I have both 'debit' and 'credit' sitting in same field.
I want to show debits in one column and credits in one colum,
and formula 'balance' (debit-credit) as another column.
 
Debit    - Credit   - Balance <titles.
10,000- (9,000)  1,000 <data
30,000- (15,000)  15,000 <data
20,000- (10,000)  10,000 <data...
 
 
Thank you
 

***********
I have a table, User enters data, as invoice_amount, and he pays it partial (invoice_paid),  and I want to show this next to each other, as well I want to create a formula balance (Invoice_amount - Invoice_paid). On the reports, I want to show all these three columns as, invoice_amount, invoice_paid, balance (like three columns). Can somebody help me please how to do this.

Thank you in advance.

 



Edited by rbvinc - 08 Mar 2012 at 12:46am
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum