Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: Expanding page horizontal size Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
cruser2
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 07 Feb 2012
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 14
Quote cruser2 Replybullet Topic: Expanding page horizontal size
     Posted: 05 Mar 2012 at 11:02pm

Hi, I have a report that is already A4 size, with font size text of 8. I want to add some extra columns to the detail rows but there is no more space.

The output is always to Excel so everything has to be on one line.

How do I change the report size so I can add extra columns on?

IP IP Logged
rkrowland
Senior Member
Senior Member
Avatar

Joined: 20 Dec 2011
Location: England
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 259
Quote rkrowland Replybullet Posted: 05 Mar 2012 at 11:58pm
File > Page Setup... > Size > Upping it to A3 or Custom size will do the trick.
 
Regards,
Ryan.
IP IP Logged
Rene
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 23 Feb 2012
Location: Netherlands
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 4
Quote Rene Replybullet Posted: 13 Mar 2012 at 10:38am
install a print driver that supports very wide paper sizes, choose that printer
for your Report, choose landscape, that will do it.
I have a driver installed that supports paper sizes up to 1.4 mtr.

This is what I always use for large output files for exporting to Excel.

Rene
IP IP Logged
cruser2
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 07 Feb 2012
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 14
Quote cruser2 Replybullet Posted: 16 Mar 2012 at 3:30am
Thanks, in the end they decided to Eport it to Excel so problem solved!Smile
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum