Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: Cyrstal Reports 2008 - display of memo fields Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
stevo_3
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 23 Jan 2010
Location: Belgium
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 8
Quote stevo_3 Replybullet Topic: Cyrstal Reports 2008 - display of memo fields
     Posted: 26 Feb 2012 at 7:41am
Hi all,

I have the following issue on Crystal reports 2008 Version 12.3.0.601 (SP2 or SP3).
When showing a memo field on the report that i have created he is only showing 255 characters.
The field is certainly a memo field in Crystal (I can see this in the field explorer) + I have checked the option can grow with '0' => can grow unlimited...

Additional info: I am using one of the fields in record selection below you can find my formula:
{xxx_AgendaPunt1_AllMajorChanges_State_ConcreteOplossing.Concrete Oplossing} like "*" and
Isnull({xxx_AgendaPunt1_AllMajorChanges_State_ConcreteOplossing.Conceptuele Oplossing}) and ....



But unfortunately this doesn't work, he only displays a part of the text (255 characters)
Does anyone already had this problem? and now possible solution or workaround?

Many Thanks,

S.


Edited by stevo_3 - 26 Feb 2012 at 8:16am
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum