I might have posted it earlier in the wrong forum so posting here again.
I have to create a report which would have been a snap in Cross tab,
but its not possible to create it as it needs some columns which i
cannot create in cross tab.
so seeking some help.
I have to show a report which looks like this
sn col1 col2 oct-10 nov-10 dec-10 jan-11 Feb-12 Mar-12 Apr-12 tot
aa bb aa bb aa bb aa bb aa bb aa bb
cent
1 x AA 0 0 1 0 3 8 0 0 0 0 0 0 12
2 y BB 1 0 0 0 0 0 0 1 3 0 0 0 5
3 z CC 0 0 4 0 2 3 0 0 0 1 0 4 10
east
4 u DD 0 0 1 0 3 8 0 0 0 0 0 0 12
5 v EE 1 0 0 0 0 0 0 1 3 0 0 0 5
6 w FF 0 0 4 0 2 3 0 0 0 1 0 4 10
tot1 2 0 10 0 10 22 0 2 6 3 0 8 34
tot2 2 10 33 2 9 8 34
tot3 80 20 110 40 90 82 0 12 56 33 0 58 581
%of tot2 agaistn tot3
%of tot1 against tot3
the
problem is , i have a lot of col2 for which there could be no data
present in other tables. I am quite sure this is not very clear if
someone would help i could explain more. i am new to crystal reports. i
could make this if i was to use something like ASP or java or jsp. But
crystal reports is a mystery to me. Please help. i am literally hanging
by a thread on this one.
I tried but could not get it, so now seeking help.