Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: Subreport not exporting to ttx file Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
lls8000
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 01 Dec 2009
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 7
Quote lls8000 Replybullet Topic: Subreport not exporting to ttx file
     Posted: 21 Feb 2012 at 10:45am
I'm running Crystal 2008, and I can see subreport data on my Crystal screen, it will export in a pdf, but not in a txt or ttx file. In the subreport, I'm checking for isnull or "", and adding a string of asterisks in those cases. I can see the asterisks on the Crystal screen. The non-null subreport fields are exporting, but not the asterisks. Which seems really odd. I'm working on a flat file, so record length is important. Thanks! lls
IP IP Logged
lls8000
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 01 Dec 2009
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 7
Quote lls8000 Replybullet Posted: 23 Feb 2012 at 6:44am

I was able to resolve my issue. The data from the subreport was originally in a group footer. Moving the detail data to the report footer, allowed my subreport data to be exported.

IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum