Joined: 09 Feb 2012
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 2
Topic: Print multiple labels depending on qty. Posted: 09 Feb 2012 at 2:29am
Hi,
I'm looking to print out bar code labels at the point in which we ship the product. My problem is this:
1.) We have an order with 2 Line Items. 2.) The first line item has a quantity of 4 3.) The second line item has a quanitity of 10. 4.) I need to print out 4 bar code labels for item 1 and 10 bar code labels for item 2.
I don't know how to accomplish this. I've got the report working fine but it only prints one label per line - any and all help is appreciated.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum