Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: 2 lists with different sizes CRXI Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
patrice44
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 02 Feb 2012
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1
Quote patrice44 Replybullet Topic: 2 lists with different sizes CRXI
     Posted: 02 Feb 2012 at 4:30am
Hi,
 
I'd like to print with CRXI 2 lists (on the same page).
 
The first is a list of componants. It must be in two columns (Width/2).
The second is a list of comments. It must be in one column (full width).
 
Since I design the first list with 2 columns (in the detail), I can't design the second with 1 column. I get it with 2 columns.... 
 
If someone can help me.
 
BR.
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum