Joined: 30 Jan 2012
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1
Topic: Compilation in crystal report 9 Posted: 31 Jan 2012 at 1:26am
I am new to crystal reports. I am doing project in java and generating reports using crystal reports9. Because my laptop is windows 7 - 64 bit.
i need to create exe file of crystal report and link to my code. but there is no compile option in crystal report 9. I have done this with crystal report 8 in XP system.
Any option to link the crystal report with java application.
Joined: 11 Mar 2011
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 251
Posted: 03 Feb 2012 at 2:00am
First thing I would try is using Compatibility Mode and telling Windows 7 to treat Crystal Reports as Windows XP. Right click on your short cut and choose properties.Then choose the Compatibility tab.You should be able to figure it from there as it's pretty simple and self explanatory.
Failing that I know that v8.5 has to have the registry edited to move one line to another section.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum