Joined: 02 May 2008
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 42
Topic: Linking Date range parameters to SubReports Posted: 27 Jan 2012 at 6:21am
Joined: 02 May 2008 Online Status: Online Posts: 24
Topic: Linking Date range to subreport Posted: Today at 5:40am
I have a report that summarizes data from a cash table for a date range. The date range comes from 2 input parameters: startdate & enddate. The subreport summarizes data from a sales table for the same date range. When I try to link the 2 I get 4 parameter entries when I open the report. I'm able to link a single date or functions such as last7days but I cannot get a date range based on parameters to work.
Any help would be GREATLY appreciated.
Thanks in advance,
Cyber-guys
I have a report that summarizes data from a cash table for a date range. The date range comes from 2 input parameters: startdate & enddate. The subreport summarizes data from a sales table for the same date range. When I try to link the 2 I get 4 parameter entries when I open the report. I'm able to link a single date or functions such as last7days but I cannot get a date range based on parameters to work.
Joined: 13 Jun 2011
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 475
Posted: 27 Jan 2012 at 11:23am
that has never happened to me.
maybe you didn't link them correctly
once you click change subreport links
first you transfer your parameter from available field
to fields to link to then from subreport parameter field to use
you select the appropriate parameter and it should work.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum