Topic: Template scaling for A4 and Letter Posted: 22 Oct 2007 at 10:11am
Hello all,
Just a quick little question regarding the paper size for a crystal report template. I have created a template that is letter sized but I also want it to scale down for A4. In my VB code I have
Now my A4 report gets chopped off. I can certainly take my current template, save it as someting else, change the paper size and based on country use that template but I'm wondering if there's something I can do in my code to make the letter report fit on the A4 paper. If I save it to a PDF, open up in Adobe and print from there, it gives me the option of page scaling but the user won't be opening up the report, it will get sent to the printer automatically.
Joined: 09 Nov 2006
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 2458
Posted: 22 Oct 2007 at 2:43pm
I don't know how to make CR scale to paper size. The only thing I can think of is to go into the object model and change the x coordinates of the report objects that get cut off.
Please support the forum! Tell others by linking to it on your blog or website:<a href="http://www.crystalreportsbook.com/forum/">Crystal Reports Forum</a>
I did some more playing around and I found something that seemed to work. In the designer if I check out the Page Settings, I clicked the "Adjust Automatically". And voila! It works. :)
Joined: 20 Jan 2011
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 3
Posted: 20 Jan 2011 at 6:19pm
Hello,
Please i got soemthing to do the similar what u have explained,in your post.When i do the changes wat u said in design,it throws error " the request could not be submitted for background processing"
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum