Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: CrystalReport into BO - Change default name saving Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
cedsub
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 13 Jan 2012
Location: Belgium
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1
Quote cedsub Replybullet Topic: CrystalReport into BO - Change default name saving
     Posted: 13 Jan 2012 at 1:49am
Hello everyone,

i'm asking a question here because I don't know anywhere else people who have sufficient skill to answer.

I hope the thread is posted in the right section, if not, sorry and please move it where it belongs.

I'll try to simply explain my problem.

I have Business Objects XI 3.1 enterprise and i use InfoView to open a CrystalReport report.

When I export it, (the extension does not matter) the location window opens and the default name is CrystalReportViewer.xxx .

What I need is to not show to the customer the default name but the name of the report itself.

Anyone has an idea?

Thank you a lot!

Cric
IP IP Logged
hilfy
Admin Group
Admin Group
Avatar

Joined: 20 Nov 2006
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 3702
Quote hilfy Replybullet Posted: 14 Jan 2012 at 2:43pm

Which version of InfoView are you using - .NET or Java?  You might be able to modify the OpenDocument code to do this.  However, much of the code is pre-compiled and can't be accessed.  If you are able to change it, every time you install a Fix Pack or a Service Pack, it would be overwritten and you would have to make the changes again.

 
-Dell
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum