Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: LOV Values and dynamic Cascading Parameters Issue Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
Ken Mock
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 10 Jan 2012
Location: Canada
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 4
Quote Ken Mock Replybullet Topic: LOV Values and dynamic Cascading Parameters Issue
     Posted: 10 Jan 2012 at 8:03am
I am running Crystal reports 2008 and am running into an issue with the Drop down lists for parameter selection not appearing when created in a dynamic cascading parameter. I created a paramenter for "item code" I get a selection window of approx 600 lines giving me a drop down of 3 pages. When I create a Cascading parameter called Item_Batch and set Item with the same options as previous set-up and batch with compatible options The Selection window does not display the additional pages Ie only 200 codes available to select. All item codes have multiple batches in our system.
LOV is set to 999999999 on both the current user and local machine. This is not a registry issue.
If anyone has any idea's I would greatly appreciate it.
 
thanks
 
 
Ken
IP IP Logged
jeanneb
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 17 Jul 2012
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 2
Quote jeanneb Replybullet Posted: 17 Jul 2012 at 9:57am
Hi Ken -- did you ever find an answer?  We are also having this issue ( list of values not always populating the dynamic cascading prompt).  Wondering if you found a way to resolve it?
thanks!
Jeanne
IP IP Logged
Ken Mock
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 10 Jan 2012
Location: Canada
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 4
Quote Ken Mock Replybullet Posted: 17 Jul 2012 at 10:12am
Unfortunately No I have not found an answer. I have tried a number of sources and cannot find an answer to why this occurs. I will be attending an SAP user group meeting in Novemeber and am hoping that one of the SME's there will have a solution.
 
Good Luck.
Ken
IP IP Logged
jeanneb
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 17 Jul 2012
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 2
Quote jeanneb Replybullet Posted: 17 Jul 2012 at 10:24am
Okay thanks, and I will let you know if we figure it out as well.
Jeanne
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum