Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: Crystal Reports Tries to Re-Install Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
sri-knight22
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 06 Jan 2012
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 16
Quote sri-knight22 Replybullet Topic: Crystal Reports Tries to Re-Install
     Posted: 06 Jan 2012 at 2:23am
I am running Windows 7 Professional 32 bit and Crystal Reports XI.   Things were running fine until a few days ago.  I went to try and add a new table to a report and the Database expert would not load and Crystal Reports would become unresponsive.  I uninstalled then re-installed Crystal Pro XI and ran the service packs.  This seemed to fix the problem.

After a few hours I started having a new issue.  When I try to refresh the data in the report Crystal tries to "re-install" it self.  Of course SAP no longer supports version XI so I really don't know when to do at this point.  While poking around I also noticed that Crystal does not see my Oracle database for a connection. 

Any ideas no matter how far of the reservation would be much appreciated. 

Thanks in advance. 
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum