Its an Avg field.
Here is the detailed description of my issue. We have a field called score. This has values 0,1,2,3,4, and 5. When I use this field a summary field to calculate average, it takes into count even the zero based score, which my client does not want it. He also wants to see "N/A" whenever there is a zero. I figured out that the only way to satisfy all these conditions is to convert zero values into null. That way, zero based scores are not considered in the average calculations. But when I nullify a cell in crosstab, it completely ignores it. I can't even get a handle on this cell to change the background color.
I was hoping to find an alternative to this bizarre requirements of my client. Btw, he wants me to show gray background for zero score if I can't show "N/A".
So, to answer you question, no. There will be either zero or blank values and non-zero values.