Joined: 15 Nov 2011
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 29
Topic: vertical page break? Posted: 03 Jan 2012 at 1:47am
Hello
I have a very wide report (3 pages long) and the A3 paper (landscape) is not enough to show results for all 40 employees spread in a header section.
I need help adjusting the page break so that the results are shown for the first 20 employees and results for employee 21 onwards are shown on a new page.
Joined: 21 Dec 2007
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 4374
Posted: 03 Jan 2012 at 4:33am
I am pretty sure that there is a record counter (RecordNumber), but I haven't used it, but you could use it or a shared variable that is incremented every employee (detail or group header...whichever is appropriate), and in the Section Expert for the group(probably) put something like:
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum