Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: Export report to an Excel file or a CSV file. Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
stephanie685
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 30 Nov 2011
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 3
Quote stephanie685 Replybullet Topic: Export report to an Excel file or a CSV file.
     Posted: 19 Dec 2011 at 4:45am
Hello,
 
I am trying to export a Crystal report with a subreport to a CSV file or to Excel. When I try to export to a CSV file the data in the subreport is lost. When I try to export to an Excel file the data in the subreport wraps around to the next line. How can I get these to work?
 
Thank you for any help!
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum