Joined: 17 Mar 2010
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 83
Topic: I can't do this in Parameters Posted: 15 Dec 2011 at 6:02am
I have a report that shows employees and a lot of information on them. Unfortunately, Employees 1-20 are test dummies and I do not want them to show. I cannot do this in Parameters, I don't think, because when running the report it prompts me for the employee ID and I don't need it to do that, I need it to show ALL employees. Any suggestions?
Joined: 19 Dec 2008
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 9053
Posted: 15 Dec 2011 at 6:24am
Do you mean you want to use the employees in a dynamic lov param but you want to exclude the 'dummy records' from the list that is generated to pick from?
Joined: 21 Dec 2007
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 4374
Posted: 15 Dec 2011 at 6:59am
it sounds like you thinking to have a parameter for the employee id so that you can exclude the employees, but you want all the employees AND you don't want to display the first 20 employees as they are test.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum